Vehicle Assignment Management
With a large inventory of vehicles, it is useful to understand where they are located and to whom they are allocated within various levels such as departments, teams, location, and people. By consolidating the assignment of vehicles, understanding the logistics of it becomes much easier.
- Vehicles are tracked in Entities and are associated with locations, departments, teams and other concepts.
- In Departments, vehicles can be further associated with individuals based on role (i.e.; Assigned Driver, Authorized Driver, Maintenance Lead, etc.).
- Fleet manager completes Quest form when vehicles are returned each day to inspect company standards for returning vehicles (i.e.; gas, cleanliness, appropriate miles driven and so on).
- A job is set to run on a desired interval (weekly, monthly, quarterly) that will create a Case related to Vehicle Management.
- Case, with instructions, is assigned to Vehicle Analyst requesting the Vehicle Performance Analysis be performed.
- Instructions on how to perform the Vehicle Performance Analysis are in Standards.
- The report based on results captured in Quest forms demonstrate the top drivers and those who could benefit from more training.
- The top 5 performing drivers are published and congratulated on the company-wide Blog.
- Create the Entity types: Vehicles, Roles, Locations, Vehicle Type, Manufacturer, etc.
- Associate Vehicle Roles with employees.
- Determine the standards by which the drivers should perform and configure the Quest form to capture this information.
- Create job based on Company preferences to have Vehicle Performance reviewed.
- Create Case type for vehicle with categories describing type of action around vehicles, such as analysis.
- Write instructions around how the Vehicle Performance Analysis will be performed.
- Configure Vehicle Performance report to capture information from Quest form and display information by driver, location, etc.
- By carrying out analysis based on information inputted in Central, managers are regularly equipped with information to have targeted communications with drivers, as well as assign applicable training as necessary.