Account Management QA
Account management becomes simplified with monthly reminders to select and execute action items to keep a sharp supervision on accounts. Cast will launch and assign Cases routinely for inspections of various Entities. Standards will provide proper company procedure for Account QA inspections/ follow ups. Quest will register inspection results and reassign cases if follow up or other action is necessary.
- Create a job to run at set time of each month and assign account QA cases based on roles for each account.
- Cast creates various account QA Cases which are assigned to the appropriate person based on Role.
- These Cases ask person to conduct QA inspections for their accounts.
- Each case will include a link to instructions related to conducting the Account QA inspection.
- Assignees will read instructions before beginning inspection.
- Assignees perform the Account QA inspection and will complete a Quest form.
- Dependent on information input, Quest can create and assign new Cases.
- If Quest determines that action/ follow up is necessary, it will create and assign new Cases to the appropriate person in order to accomplish and close Case.
- Create appropriate instructions on Standards to match particular inspection to be performed.
- Create a Quest form for each type of account QA inspection.
- Include appropriate thresholds.
- Create or verify appropriate Roles as needed in Entities to accommodate the assignment of follow up cases.
- Assign appropriate roles of individuals in Departments such that follow-up Cases are properly routed.
- Create or identify existing case types to accommodate follow-up tasks that are created automatically or manually.
- Periodic schedule for Cast but be designed in order to optimize the analysis of the QA process.
- Ensure that employees and roles are properly assigned within Departments.
- Associate employees that are to manage certain accounts in order for them to be able to keep track of the accounts they are responsible for.
- Company expectations for Account management QA procedure should be properly documented within Standards, this way account managers can focus on areas that need more work.
- A detailed Quest form will ensure that every aspect of the QA inspection is reported and analyzed.
- Follow up tasks for negative remarks resulting from the inspection must be prepared according to the Company’s standards.