Account QA Track II (Pitching)
In order to ensure that the accounts are being managed in the proper fashion, Stemmons will issue Cases at a determined time period every week, month or quarter to ensure account managers accomplish certain action items for their clients.
- Cast will generate cases to specific managers at a set time every month
- The respective account QA cases are assigned to account managers
- Managers can refer to the company's instructions for the best practice for action and complete cases
- If not already existing, create Entity type and Entities, Role category of Director, and Role category of Account Manager
- Set up cast to create and assign tasks at a predetermined and continuous time of each month
- Associate Account Managers with respective clients.
- Best practice for action must be documented and available to Account Managers.
- Company’s best practices regarding Quality Assurance procedures and expectations must be well documented in Standards
- Consistency is key when creating the Cases that are to be launched periodically by Cast, this will ensure that every aspect of the QA process is completed and reported
- Periodic launch of tasks using Cast must be programmed to maximize the analysis of the QA process as outlined in the Company’s Standards