Project Management Support
Knowing the status of current tasks that make-up the project timeline become possible by using cases as a method to assign and collaborate on said tasks. FACTS can be used to look at the status of tasks holistically, or by applying certain filters.
- Cases are assigned to project members for each project task based on entity role- relationships.
- Team members update status based on progression of tasks.
- Project managers, project sponsors, and other stakeholders can run the Project Specific report to see status of Project Tasks cohesively.
- Resource leveling best practice is articulated in Standards, along with instructions on hot to leverage the Resource Allocation report
- Resource allocation report depicts real-time Company Resource Allocation based on skills and availability
- Set up entity types for project work stream and project roles
- Associate project roles for employees involved according to assigned projects, including start/end date of project and resource allocation %
- Create case type for project, configuring meta data to pull from entities where applicable
- Project specific report must be created in order to track project status
- Instructions on running report and resource leveling procedures and best practices must be documented Standards
- Constant monitoring of task progress will ensure projects do not fall behind schedule
- Proper management of resource allocation will endure that all necessary aspects of the project are being accomplished and nothing gets left undone