Various departments within en enterprise have the constant need for analysis of various types. Whether it is daily, monthly or annual analysis having this information available in a timely manner can be extremely beneficial to a Company. Central simplifies the process of having these reports for analysis readily available by automatically requesting them periodically in accordance to an employees request and assigned to an analyst for review.
- CAST periodically requests a report be run for analysis
- Case is assigned to analyst for them to run report and send out to specific employees to whom the report is valuable
- If report is not created, case is assigned to employee in charge of creating and formatting report.
- Instructions and guidelines on how to create and format reports are found in Standards
- Report is published in a folder for future analysis
- CAST must be configured in order to create and assign cases to analysts for recurring reports
- Case types for creating and running the report must be created
- A centralized location for the reports to be stored must be designated
- Instructions and guidelines for creating a report must be created and documented in Standards
- The specific people who will receive the report should be included in the CAST case
- Analyst or any employee who will receive the report should coordinate with report creator about formatting and functionality since they will be reviewing the report on a regular basis.