Use Stemmons to simplify tasks when planning or tracking an event.Organizations often have the need to organize an event for their staff or clients. Central provides an efficient way to ensure all event preparation tasks are assigned to the correct person and are accomplished in a timely manner. Tracking of company events can be done within Stemmons by creating a case to employees with the event information and having employees RSVP within the RSVP entity. The RSVP can be associated to a certain event so that HR can clearly track how many guests will/will not be attending and payment for the event.USER EXPERIENCE :
- A case is assigned to the person in charge of planning the event.
- Standards provides the proper procedure in order to plan the event.
- A Quest form serves as a checklist in order to delegate tasks to certain individuals that will be involved in the event planning.
- A Quest form is completed, individual cases are automatically assigned to certain individuals with their specific responsibilities.
- FACTS keeps an active report on the tasks that have been completed and those of which still need to be done.