Managing of employees' skills, training and certifications.Maintaining a certain level of know-how amid employees can be challenging, especially in larger organizations. However, Skills and Certifications of employees can now be documented and associated to employees within Central. This enables more ease in resource allocation, ability to communicate when re-certification is required, and supports compensation decision-making.USER EXPERIENCE :
- Add new skills and/or certifications to Entities
- Associate skills and certifications in Departments to appropriate people
- Set CAST to create a case every six months to run the Certification Expiration Analysis
- Analyst refers to instructions in Standards on what to analyze and the action to take upon analysis
- Analyst reviews Certification report in FACTS to identify expirations coming up within the next six months
- Case request employee to renew certification before expiration with Supervisor’s approval
- Report available to communicate skills and certification in FACTS by department, employee, certification expiration, at all times for ad-hoc analysis.