Software Version Management
Organize and manage the development process and stages throughout the development of a software.Use Entities to catalog software versions and the features under consideration in development. Cases are used to assign development tasks for each feature to a developer. Standards are utilized to define the development process. Additional Cases are used to manage the QA process, including a Quest form.USER EXPERIENCE :
- Project manager approved feature is listed in the entity type Feature Development
- Project manager assigns the software development case to developer to work on specific feature
- Each case includes a link to instructions related to software development process. These should be consulted before beginning process.
- Once feature is completed developer assigns case to QA for testing
- Quest form is used as a QA checklist, whi will launch cases for necessary follow up tasks
- Finished feature must be registered in within Entities and associated to the Gold Master Version