Account QA Track II (Pitching)
Making sure that QA duties and reports are accomplished in an efficient and timely manner is simplified using Stemmons.In order to ensure that the accounts are being managed in the proper fashion, Stemmons will issue Cases at a determined time period every week, month or quarter to ensure account managers accomplish certain action items for their clients.USER EXPERIENCE :
- Cast will generate cases to specific managers at a set time every month.
- The respective account QA cases are assigned to account managers.
- Managers can refer to the company's instructions for the best practice for action and complete cases.
BEST PRACTICES :
- Company’s best practices regarding Quality Assurance procedures and expectations must be well documented in Standards.
- Consistency is key when creating the Cases that are to be launched periodically by Cast, this will ensure that every aspect of the QA process is completed and reported.
- Periodic launch of tasks using Cast must be programmed to maximize the analysis of the QA process as outlined in the Company’s Standards.
FUNCTIONAL SETUP :
- If not already existing, create Entity type and Entities, Role category of Director, and Role category of Account Manager.
- Set up cast to create and assign tasks at a predetermined and continuous time of each month.
- Associate Account Managers with respective clients.
- Best practice for action must be documented and available to Account Managers.