Creation of a Client Profile report in order to track all aspects of the client at any given time.A certain client will always have a large amount of information associated with them. By creating a Client Profile report, that information is neatly transferred into various types of reports that can be useful to various departments that might have the need for that client's information. This information can be used to track any client's processes or requests and also any information that needs to be readily available about each client, such as contact or accounting information.USER EXPERIENCE :
- Analyst is assigned Case to run Client Profile report in FACTS
- Analyst consults standards as to where to find report and how to proceed the requested parties
- The Client Profile report communicates: KPIs, Client Activity, Accounts Receivable Snapshot, Pending requests, Operations summary, Company summary as well as Budgeted vs. Actual Revenue
- A PDF version of this Snapshot is sent to the Sales team and Account manager responsible for particualr client.
BEST PRACTICES :
- This snapshot pulls data that is relevant to four different departments: Accounting, Operations, Sales and Marketing
- The delivery of this report supports targeted discussions and are actionable around Client needs, project forecasting as well as customer satisfaction and retention
FUNCTIONAL SETUP :
- Create recurring analysis case type with a category for Client Profile within it.
- Ensure instructions are well documented on how to run requested report
- Quest forms which will supply result information to report must be identified
- FACTS: Design report to pull data from accounting system and configure graphics to display Client overview.