- Flexible or collaborative space delivered through intermediaries has not worked.
- These programs must be integrated into the operations of the entire building, and be delivered by the same team handling general property operations.
- Eliminating inherent conflicts over use of the space adds tremendous value to landlords.
- Organized systems that unify operations allow building managers to provide these services directly.
- This migration to internalizing flexible space management has turned from luxury to necessity.